Follow these steps to create this amazingly realistic 3D spider!
Diamond FX Face Paints In:
- Begin by painting a oval shape for the spider's body, add a smaller half circle as a head.
- Gradually plan out the position of the legs and fangs using a round number 1 brush and Diamond FX black.
- Spider's legs are roughly 1 1/2 times it's body size.
- Use Diamond FX red with a Loew-Cornell round number 3 brush to paint two triangles on the spiders body.
- Paint the rest of the body black using the same number 1 brush.
- Add shadows below the body and legs using a damp number 1 round brush and black powder.
- Add white highlights using a liner brush and blend with finger.
I hope that you found this blog helpful, please feel free to tag me in you creation!
Follow me on Facebook : Caroline's Face Painting
Share this post