Heading out to a fabulous New Years Eve Party! The place will be dark but yet sparkly! So I need to glow and let my mask be seen. Keeping it simple but effective. Just how I like. Happy New Years Everyone!
1. Using a Makeup sponge and loading it with Gold face paint. Covering my eyelids and keeping to the center of my face and eyes. Drawing out the Mask. Optional make straight edges around mask with baby wipes.
2. Going to set the paint with a golden shimmer eye shadow to give my mask more of a shine and sparkle. Taking a very small detailing brush and creating Swirls. One on my forehead and other on my cheek.
3. The smallest detailing brush i have i went on and made swirls to give my mask a Lacey look. Drawing very thin lines to make a lace fabric illusion.
4. Continued with more fine lines and added more swirls. It's Chunky Glitter time yes! the best part. Placed glitter around my mask to give it more Sparkle.
5. Finally add some over exaggerated, bold eye lashes. Simply place eye adhesive to your false lash and place right above your eyelash line
Zuri Fx Johnson, Makeup and Fx Artist, Kids Face painter, Theater Makeup artist. All levels of makeup she enjoys! Zuri has been a professional makeup artist for nine years. She always wants to enhance your beauty but also turn you into something you couldn't even imagine.
Thank you for watching and viewing. I hope you enjoyed the Tutorial. More to come
See more of her and ask any questions you like.
Share this post