1. Make sure to use FDA approved face and body paints. Never use acrylic paints or paints that are not intended for use on the skin.
2. Use tools that are better quality, especially brushes. It makes a difference!
- Diamond FX Metallic White
- Mehron Back Pencil
- Diamond FX Black
- Mehron Intense Pro Pressed Powder Purple
- Mehron Intense Pro Pressed Powder Black
- Glamour fake eyelashes
- Eyelash glue
- Black Lipstick
- Ben Nye Final Seal
- Using the metallic white and a damp sponge, apply generously all across the face, and even down the neck, shoulders and chest if you so choose.
- With the Black makeup pencil accent the eyebrows.
- Using a makeup brush, apply the purple eye shadow all along the eyelids, and surround the eyes, making sure to blend out.
- With your black eye shadow, add black eye shadows and outline only the eye lashes. Once it’s dry you’ll want to blend out the black into the purple.
- Get ready to apply the eyelashes by adding eyelash glue to the base of the fake lashes. Let it dry for a moment and then to apply lashes, starting at the inner corner of your eye, press into your natural lashes. Let dry.
- Apply final seal to set the makeup.
- Finish by applying the black lipstick.
Like us on Facebook and let me know how we're doing!
Share this post