Over the weekend I had the privileged of painting a little boy as the Hulk for his birthday invitation pictures. Later that same day, I painted yet another birthday boy as the Hulk, I guess he’s gaining popularity once again. I was so pleased with the way it turned out that I wanted to share the design with you. This designs ended up being pretty fast while maintaining the wow factor. So let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mehron LIME Paradise Face Paint
- Wolfe White Face Paint
- Wolfe Black Face Paint
- Mehron 8 Color INtense Pro Earth Pressed Powder Palette
- Always Wicked Art Half Round Makeup Sponges
- Mehron Paradise Petal Tip Brush
- Global Brushes – Round #4
Load your Sponge with Paradise Lime and sponge half of the face green.
Load your Petal tip brush with Green from your Mehron 8 Color INtense Pro Earth Pressed Powder Palette and shade in the edges and cheekbone. Next, use the black from the same palette and begin creating the face lines (creases) as shown.
Load your petal brush with Wolfe White and paint in the teeth.
Next, you will load your #4 round brush with Wolfe Black and add the eyebrow and hair.
Continue outlining the Hulk face. You will want to follow the same shading lines you created before. Don’t forget to add the nostril.
Continue adding details as shown above. Next, begin outlining the teeth and creating the mouth.
Finally, load your #4 round brush with Wolfe White to add highlights.
And now you have a quick and cool Hulk! You can easily make this a full face design if you wanted to do so.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s tutorial. Be sure to share your new look with us on Facebook. Let us know what tutorials you’d like to see us do in the future!
Until next time,
Live, Love, Paint!
Stacey Perry is the owner of and primary face painter for Peekaboo Faces located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Stacey also blogs for FacePaint.com. You can follow her on Instagram @thestah
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: @thestah, avengers, avengers face paint, beautiful makeup, Characters, creepy, Design Ideas, face paint, face painter lafayette la, halloween makeup, halloween makeup ideas, halloweenmakeup.com, horror, hulk, hulk face paint, hulk tutorial, louder than powder, monster, peekaboo faces, peekaboo faces lafayette la, peekaboofaces.com, scary, scary face paint, sistahmatic, stacey perry, Stacey Perry face and body artist, Uncategorized