How do you feel about partying in your own mask, painted to match your dress and style? Nothing easier!
1. As a background use the colour of your dress or Superstar Steel Black Shimmer Graphite 223 to make a desired shape.
3. Add dots and flick some line around the outside edge of a mask.
4. Paint in some swirls or shapes.
5. Add some shadow underneath with eg: Elisa Griffith Palette, If you would like to add extra detail, with Superstar White, paint in some tiny lines over additional shapes. This will create an illusion of fabric.
6. Go out and enjoy a party!
Ulianka is a face painter and body artist. Ulianka won many international contests in Face painting, body painting, makeup categories and has been featured by professional magazines and brands: Wet Paint, QMagazine, NYX, Mehron etc. As a part of her career she creates videos for BBC Scotland and runs face and body painting workshops around the world.
For more works find Ulianka on:
Share this post