So, Halloween is over and you finally have a chance to breathe again. Luckily, that doesn’t mean you have to stop practicing! I have an awesome Monster face paint tutorial to share with you today. So let’s jump right in!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Global Face Paint – Fresh Green
- Global Face Paint – Yellow
- Global Face Paint – Teal
- Wolfe White
- Global Face Paint – Dark Blue
- Always Wicked Art Sponge
- Mark Reid Round Brush #4
- Mehron Paradise Petal Tip Brush
- Bad Ass Mini Stencils – BAM2003 – Turtle Shell
Load your Sponge with Global Face Paint – Teal and using your Bad Ass Mini Stencils – BAM2003 – Turtle Shell sponge in the stencil design on the top, sides and bottom for the Monster face. Next, load your Mehron Paradise Petal Tip Brush with Wolfe White and paint in the monster horns and teeth.
Using a “dry brush” technique, begin adding shading with your Mehron Paradise Petal Tip Brush. I alternated using Global Face Paint – Dark Blue and Global Face Paint – Teal colors for shading purposes.
Next, Load your Mark Reid Round Brush #4 with Global Face Paint – Dark Blue and paint in some extra details around the teeth and other areas of the Monster face. I added little dots randomly throughout the design.
From here you can add some additional highlights if you choose to do so. I hope you enjoyed creating this look with me.
Be sure to share your new look with us on Facebook. Let us know what tutorials you’d like to see us do in the future!
Until next time,
Live, Love, Paint!
Stacey Perry is the owner of and primary face painter for Peekaboo Faces located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Stacey also blogs for FacePaint.com. You can follow her on Instagram @thestah
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: @thestah, beautiful makeup, Characters, creepy, Design Ideas, face paint, face painter lafayette la, halloween makeup, halloween makeup ideas, halloweenmakeup.com, horror, louder than powder, monster, Monster facepaint, monster horns, peekaboo faces, peekaboo faces lafayette la, peekaboofaces.com, scary, scary face paint, sistahmatic, skull face paint, skull makeup, skull tutorial, stacey perry, Stacey Perry face and body artist, Uncategorized