Join me for this super creepy, snap chat inspired, mouth-less creature.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mehron Fleshtone (Lt Tan) 3D Gel
- Mehron White Paradise
- Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Colour Starry Night
- Kryolan Youth Red Pressed Powder
- Mehron Red Paradise
- Mehron Paradise Smoothie Blender
- Cameleon Kabuki Blending Brush
- Mehron Mark Reid Signature Round Brush #4
- Kryolan Hydro Spirit Gum
- A piece of tissue/kleenex
Begin by tearing your tissue to a size that is just a little bigger than your mouth. (You can choose to skip this part if you like. I personally do not like this product directly on my lips. I also add a little base to make a more even color, even though product will be going on top of the tissue.)
Apply Spirit gum around the mouth and let it set until tacky. Apply tissue.
Follow the directions on your 3d Gel bottle and begin applying to the mouth and jaw area. I use a spatula or tongue depressor. You want to make the gel as smooth as possible and be sure the edges are thin, giving it a seamless effect.
Load your Smoothie Blender with Kryolan Red powder and begin adding color to the eye area. You will want to leave the bottom part of the eyelid white. Continue by alternating between your red and starry night powders.
Load your #4 Round brush with Paradise Red and begin painting in dark lines around the eyes, extending down the face as shown. You can also add a little more white to the eyelids to make the eyes pop more.
This skill does take some practice, but blending is an important skill to have. So be sure to practice and show us your work! Share your designs with us on Facebook and let us know what tutorials you’d like to see us do in the future!
Until next time,
Live, Love, Paint!
Stacey Perry is the owner of and primary face painter for Peekaboo Faces located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Stacey also blogs for FacePaint.com. You can follow her on Instagram @thestah
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: @thestah, Characters, Design Ideas, Gore n More, halloween makeup ideas, mouthless, Scary Effects, scary face paint, special effects makeup, stacey perry face painter, Uncategorized