Just in time for winter. Here is one of my versions of The Snow Queen. I hope you enjoy it.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mehron Light Blue
- Wolfe White
- Mehron Turquoise Celebre Precious Gem Powder
- Ben Nye Royal Purple Lumiere Luxe Shimmer Powder
- Global Face Paint – Stone Grey
- Ben Nye Medium Contour Brush
- Mehron Paradise Smoothie Blender
- Always Wicked Art Butterfly
- Bad Ass Mini Stencils – BAM3012 – Vortex
- Bad Ass Hot Wingz Stencils – HOTWING8002 – Leopard
- Bad Ass Hot Wingz Stencils – HOTWING8004 – Dots and Drips
- Bad Ass Hot Wingz Stencils – HOTWING8001 – Bubbles
- Snow Queen Bling Cluster
- Mehron Spirit Gum Liquid Adhesive
Here’s how to apply:
Begin by loading your Butterfly Sponge with Paradise Light Blue and lightly cover the face and neck area.
Load your smoothie blender with Turquoise Shimmer Powder and begin contouring the face. Adding shadow to the cheeks, nose, and edge of the face.
Apply your purple and turquoise shimmer powders to the eyes using your Ben Nye Contour Brush. Next, load your Smoothie blender with Turquoise shimmer powder and grab your Leopard Hot Wingz stencil, use the edge of the stencil to create “snowflake” edges to the forehead. Using the same stencil and color, add dots to the cheekbone.
Next, grab your Bubble and Vortex Hot Wingz stencil and use your Purple Shimmer powder and smoothie blender to create the shapes as shown above on the forehead and cheeks.
Load your #4 Round brush with Global Grey and paint onto the lips.
Load your #4 Round brush with Wolfe White and outline the snowflake edges. Next, you will begin to add icicles that will extend down from the eyes.
Turn your brush sideways and begin painting white strokes from the jawline down to the neck. Load your #4 Round Brush with Turquoise shimmer powder and add it to the edges of the icicles.
Finally, add some spirit gum to the area where you will apply your bling, wait 1 minute and then apply your bling.
Add a white wig or, if you don’t have a wig on hand, you can always paint the hair white and add some glitter.
Be sure to share your Halloween look with us on Facebook. I would love to see your Snow Queen designs! be sure to let us know what tutorials you’d like to see us do in the future!
Until next time,
Live, Love, Paint and have a very merry Christmas!
Stacey Perry is the owner of and primary face painter for Peekaboo Faces located in Lafayette, Louisiana. Stacey also blogs for FacePaint.com. You can follow her on Instagram @thestah
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: @thestah, beautiful makeup, Characters, Design Ideas, face paint, face painter lafayette la, Fantasy Faces, halloween makeup, halloweenmakeup.com, peekaboo faces lafayette la, sistahmatic, Snow Queen, Snow Queen Makeup, Stacey Perry face and body artist, Uncategorized