The famous Frakenstein monster has been a staple during the Halloween season! This infamous monster is an easy yet effective face paint design! Learn how to do this design with blacklight face paints!
- Apply any wound prosthetic you prefer. We used Tinsley Transfer Staplestein 3D Transfer.
- Using a sponge, cover the whole face with Radioactive Green
- With a sponge, highlight the green base using Electric Yellow.
- Highlight the scars with Electric Yellow using a #2 round brush.
- Fill the scars with Shocking Pink using the same brush.
- Paint the lips using the same brush and paint.
- Using a sponge, paint the eyelids with Atomic Orange.
- Using a #1 round brush and Raven Black, create eyeliners.
- Create the eyebrows using the same brush and paint.
- Highlight the stitches/wounds with White Swan and #2 round brush.
- Outline the staples with Raven Black and #1 round brush.
- Using a sponge, highlight the hair with Electric Yellow.
About the Artist
Passionate about her art, Ukrainian born, Athena Zhe, practices body and face painting every day. "Nature inspires me, so does reality and textures, but it all goes back to nature." Most of Zhe's work is painted on professional models for advertisers in the form of promotions. She has gone from building her portfolio by working on anyone who would stand still long enough to be painted, volunteering at Athletic events and dance clubs to being continually booked by makeup companies and advertisers.
Once a competitor at Body Painting conventions, she now judges them. Zhe has also appeared on reality TV shows such as "Face Off," and "Project Runway." Recently, the Taiwanese government hired her to visit Taiwan and teach artists her art of body painting. "I am fully committed to my art," added Zhe as she rushed off to another event.
Share this post